Sunday, May 31, 2020

Me growing up! (from my sister)

ME GROWING UP! SO FAR.
       
0 years old
I always slept for like 20 hours per day.Which now I think is weird.

1 years old
Same thing but I slept for 15 hours and I learned whow I mean how to crawl.

2 years old 
I sleept for 10 hours and I learned how to walk and I had a weird obssession with touching random stuff.

3 years old
I finally learned how to speak english! And I went to preschool!

4 years old 
I started school aka (group 1)

5 YEARS OLD
I started group 2 and I kind of hated my  end of the group 2 song , also the first mouse came into our house.

6 years old 
I started group 3 and also our first video on youtube.

7 years old
I was very fancy , I started group 4 and THE MAIN THING
           CORONA VIRUS!
well this year I am turning 8 but right now it is june not september.
sooooooooooooooooooooo
       BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment